Services Provided in Phase of Proposal:
- Cooperation to the study and definition of all the civil works.
- Define the erection site.
- Provide the soil investigation if not available.
- Select the type of foundations and/or the type of piles.
- Preliminary definition and design of equipment and piping supports (e.g. foundations, structures, pipe racks, etc.)
- Preliminary design of industrial buildings, shelters, warehouse, etc.
- Preliminary definition and design of internal roads, paved areas, truck loading and unloading areas, fencing, sewers, etc.
Services Provided During the Project Execution:
The said services include the preparation of the all documents to be attached to the Civil Work Erection Contract and/or necessary to the procurement of the steel structures. They comprise among other the following ones:
- Preparation of the General Specifications if not supplied by Customer.
- Quality control of the erection work and assistance to the Erection Contractor
- Acquaintance of the local design rules to be used to design all the civil works.
- Topographic plotting of the site in case of grass root construction plant.
- Define the results of the investigation soil.
- Receive from the Project Group Management the item list.
- Provide the grading of all the plant area to finalize the general layout and the plot plan.
- Define the foundations of all equipment, pipe racks and steel structures on the basis of static and dynamic load.
- Design the basins and pits collecting rain and waste water.
- Design sewers, roads and all the civil facilities.
- Define and design all the industrial buildings.
Services for the Erection Phase:
- Assistance to the Field Supervisory staff for the control and coordination of Civil Erection Contractor and for the planning of the erection activities.
Giorgio Della Marca, Head of Civil & Structural Works Department< Back to SARI Engineering