The Company provides his services for instrumentation and automation in three typical phases regarding the bid preparation, the project execution and the startup of the plants.
Services Provided in Phase of Bidding:
- Preparation of the base instrumentation project in accordance of the process documents and of the Customer general specification.
- Preparation of the bid documents such as diagrams, sketches, drawings, instruments and material list.
- Evaluation of the cost of the instruments, of the materials, of the equipment.
- Technical Assistance during the meetings held with Customer
- Services provide in phase of project execution
- Verification and completion of the P& I drawings
- Calculation of the primary flow elements of the control and safety valves
- Specifications of measuring, transmitting, indicating, recording and control instruments
- Specification and selection of distributed control systems (DCS), study of configuration and their programming
- Selection and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Fire detecting systems
- Study of layout within control rooms of the control boards and auxiliary equipment (i.e. Digital Temperature Indicators)
- Site surveys
- Assistance to the Project Group Management to select construction sub-contractor defining the composition of the construction team.
- Construction activities such as check of the equipment and materials, storage of all equipment and materials, checking periodically the erection progress.
Services Supplied in Phase of Plant Erection and Startup:
- Selection of the electric drives for the operative machines
- Quality control of the erection work and assistance to the Erection Contractor
- Revision of the drawings “as-built”
Luigi Pulcini, Head of Instrumentation Department< Back to SARI Engineering