SARI Engineering has a deep and effective knowledge of API/ ASME/ ANSI standards and relevant applications and is able to read and understand all forms of technical documents: PFDs, P&IDs, and engineering drawings, along with a good and comprehensive understanding of technical/engineering documentation and systems, and familiarity with Piping Specifications, Pipe Support specifications and Piping Design philosophies.
- Piping Engineering design.
- Development of Piping Design Criteria, Plot Plans, Piping Layouts, Civil Works, Underground Systems, Steel Structures, Mechanical data sheets, General piping arrangement, Isometrics, Specifications, Line Lists, Valve Lists, Specialty Items Lists, material Take-off and Bill of Quantities.
- Development of Material Class sheets and Valve data sheets.
- Development of Equipment data sheets.
- Development of 3D Model and relevant constructability and maintainability analysis.
- Knowledge of Piping Stress basic concepts, with relevant capability for assistance to the Pipe Stress Engineer in ensuring a suitably, flexible, robust and supported design.
- Co-ordinate the piping design activities with other disciplines.
- Assistance to the development of Process Flow Sheets, PFDs and P&IDs, and relevant mechanization.
- Design and develop Utility Flow Diagrams, PFDs and P&IDs (compressed air, fire water, cooling water, potable water, sewage, waste water, steam, condensate, etc.).
- Development of detailed drawings related to instrumentation, electrical facilities and automation.
Supervise and control the construction activities in order to verify and ensure that the plant is built as per project drawings, specifications, procedures, budget and schedule.
- Provide leadership and directive in order to fulfill contractual commitments, and satisfy Client requirements, in accordance with the Project Management and Execution plans.
- Prepare and verify designs on site including the drafting of tie-in drawings.
- Correction of the defects remarked during the plant startup and preliminary operation
- Reviewing project documents for scope, presentation and technical accuracy.
- Provide Project Services: Project management, Project control, monitoring and reporting;
- Technical Bid Evaluation, and Technical Queries management
- Post-order services, including expediting and inspection of suppliers and subcontractors,
- Coordination of technical and commercial interfaces with suppliers/contractors
- Assist with the development and review of Project documentation, including Project specifications; drawings; scopes of work; vendor documentation; supplier/contract tender, award and administration packages; estimates; schedules; reports; studies.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up.
- Produce final documents for as-built issue.
Fabio Massimo Boccitto, Head of Piping Departement< Back to SARI Engineering